BOSTON, Mass. – Northeastern University recently recognized students who distinguished themselves academically during the course of the school year.
The following local Northeastern University students were recently named to the University’s dean’s list for the fall semester, which ended in December.
- Clark resident Nicole Pandolfo, who is majoring in architecture
- Cranford resident Julia Maramara, who has not declared a major
- New Providence resident Marc Neuwirth, who is majoring in computer engineering
- New Providence resident Carolyn Pfalzgraf, who is majoring in mathematics
- New Providence resident Alina Visco, who is majoring in physics
- North Plainfield resident Jasmine Campbell, who is majoring in political science
To achieve the dean’s list distinction, students must carry a full program of at least four courses, have a quality point average of 3.25 or greater out of a possible 4.0 and carry no single grade lower than a C during the course of their college career. Each student receives a letter of commendation and congratulation from their college dean.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!