WOODBRIDGE –The Barron Arts Center recently announced the schedule for “Red, White & Blues: Jazz & Blues from the Garden State,” a free concert series beginning in May and running through the summer of 2010.
Reservations are required for all indoor concerts and are on first-come basis. All concerts will take place at The Barron Arts Center, 582 Rahway Avenue, Woodbridge, NJ. Call 1-732-634-0413 for more information or to reserve your seats. Concert-goers are asked to bring a non-perishable food donation for the Mayor’s Food Pantry and/or cat & dogs items for Woodbridge Animal Shelter and Angel PAWS.
The schedule of concerts are:
- Les Jumelles Jazz: Indoor Concert – Friday, March 5, 8 p.m.
- The Cobra Brothers: Indoor Concert – Thursday, June 17, 8 p.m.
- Andy Rothstein & Friends: Lawn Concert – Thursday, July 15, 8 p.m.
- Tom Timko & Friends: Lawn Concert – Thursday, Aug. 19, 8 p.m.
- Rob Paparozzi & the Hudson River Rats: Lawn Concert – Thursday, Sept. 16, 8 p.m.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!