EDISON—The Alumni Association of Middlesex County College is accepting applications for the Alumni Scholarship, which will be awarded in the spring semester.
The scholarship, for dependents of alumni, has a deadline of Feb. 15. Application forms are available on the website, www.middlesexcc.edu/alumnischolarship, or by calling the Alumni Office at 1-732-906-2566.
The scholarship will be one $500 award.
The criteria for the scholarship are:
1. The candidate must be a full-time or at least half-time student at Middlesex County College.
2. He or she must be the dependent of a Middlesex County College alumnus. Dependents of the Alumni Board are ineligible for consideration.
3. The scholarship will be awarded for the second or later year of study at Middlesex County College.
4. The Alumni Board will review applications and make the decision.
5. The factors the Board would use in selecting the recipient include community service, financial need, grade point average and a brief essay.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!