BLOOMFIELD – Bloomfield College held a ceremony to honor students named to the Dean’s List for the spring semester on Oct. 25 in the Van Fossan Theatre in the Westminster Arts Center on the college campus.
The following local students were honored at the event for receiving honors with a GPA of 3.5 or above:
- Lorenzo Cardona of Perth Amboy, who is majoring in music technology
- Ashley L. Day of Springfield, who is majoring in biology
- Michael A. Monaco of Avenel, who is majoring in secondary education/history
- Maria Olvesen of Iselin, who is majoring in nursing
- John S. Vilichka, Jr. of Port Reading, who is majoring in secondary education/history
Founded in 1868 as a Presbyterian seminary, Bloomfield College today is an independent four-year, co-educational institution offering programs in the liberal arts and sciences and in pre-professional studies.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!