MIDDLESEX COUNTY—Jewish Family and Vocational Service of Middlesex County has openings for new volunteers:
- Drivers needed to deliver meals to homebound seniors throughout the county.
- Drivers needed to transport clients to socialization programs in Monroe Township.
- “Chefs For A Day” needed to prepare lunch for Elder Daycare program in Edison.
- Volunteers also needed for the Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) state-wide program (training provided), friendly visitors needed to provide companionship to homebound clients through regular home visits.
- “Home Helpers” sought to assist senior adults or people of limited physical ability with minor home repairs or yard work throughout the county.
For additional information, call JFVS Intake at 1-732-777-1940 or 1-609-395-7979.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!