NORTH BRUNSWICK – Anthem Institute North Brunswick, located at US Route 1 South, will host a Community Health Fair on Tuesday, Oct. 6 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event will feature a number of health screenings, along with workshops and information distribution on issues important to residents of Northern New Jersey. Among the scheduled services:
- Stress Relief chair massage provided by students of the Anthem Institute Massage Therapy program.
- Blood pressure screenings, provided by faculty and students of the Anthem Institute Medical Assisting program.
- A workshop on the Heimlich Maneuver and Choking Prevention Techniques for Infants provided by Basic Life Support Instructors of Anthem Institute.
- Assistance with completing insurance forms, conducted by students and faculty of the Anthem Institute Medical Billing and Coding program.
- Vision screening provided by LensCrafters.
- Exercise and wellness tips provided by L.A. Fitness.
- HIV prevention workshop provided by the Puerto Rican Family Institute from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Planned Parenthood representatives will be on hand from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Information available on nutrition, breast cancer awareness, heart disease, the H1N1 virus and drunk driving.
For more information or directions, contact Anthem Institute at 1-732-448-2689.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!