Fire Damages Iselin Restaurant

NJTODAY.NET's online business directory

ISELIN – A Monday morning fire damaged a restaurant on Oak Tree Road, authorities said.

Officials determined that the blaze at the Shalimar Restaurant began in an exhaust hood over the cooking area, according to authorities. The hood was scheduled to be cleaned Monday and a team of cleaners arrived while firefighters were working to extinguish the fire.

[smartads]

The fire started around 10:15 a.m. on Aug. 31. Two Iselin fire companies responded to extinguish it, and portions of Oak Tree Road had to be closed.

No one was injured, officials said.


Connect with NJTODAY.NET


Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!
Email ads@njtoday.net for advertising information Send stuff to NJTODAY.NET Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Download this week's issue of NJTODAY.NET

Leave a Reply