LANCASTER, Pa.—The following local students have made the Dean’s List for Franklin & Marshall College’s spring 2009 semester:
• Jaclyn Morgese from Cranford. Morgese is the daughter of Michael Morgese and Cathy Morgese and is a graduate of Cranford High School.
• Kylie Muratore from Cranford. Muratore is the daughter of Joseph Muratore and Audrey Muratore and is a graduate of Cranford High School.
• Erik Olsen from Edison. Olsen is the son of James Olsen and Lisa Olsen and is a graduate of Rutgers Preparatory School.
• Amanda Loder from Watchung. Loder is the daughter of Pamela Loder and is a graduate of Wardlaw-Hartridge School.
• Dan Ziv from Westfield. Ziv is the son of Gonen Ziv and Sapi Ziv and is a graduate of Solomon Schechter Day School.
• Adric Quackenbush from Westfield. Quackenbush is the son of Schuyler Quackenbush and Lisa Quackenbush and is a graduate of Westfield High School.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!