Tax Tip Of The Day: Recovery Rebate Credit

 irs-sealBy Gregg Semanick-New Jersey‘s IRS Spokesperson

If you did not qualify or did not receive the maximum amount for the 2008 Economic Stimulus Payment you may be entitled to a Recovery Rebate Credit when you file your 2008 tax return.  Carefully review the tax return filing instructions including the Recovery Rebate Credit worksheet.  Consider filing electronically using an e-file program to ensure you properly calculate the rebate amount.

For more information on IRS tax tips, go to the web site at

Connect with NJTODAY.NET

Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!
Email for advertising information Send stuff to NJTODAY.NET Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Download this week's issue of NJTODAY.NET
Print Friendly, PDF & Email